The 2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference Program is now available online.
The 2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference will be held on Thursday 8 and Friday 9 March at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane. The sustainability topics that will be embraced include integration, politics, technology, automation, future of renewables, procurement, food security, sustainable construction and waste as a resource.
Featured Speakers for 2018 include:
- Mr Lucas Cullen, Board Member, Blockchain Association of Australia
- Dr Helen Lewis, Adjunct Professor, Institute for Sustainable Futures, University of Technology Sydney & Environmental Consultant, Helen Lewis Research
- Mr Chris Nunn, Head of Sustainability, Real Estate, AMP Capital
- Mr Tony Roberts, Deputy Director-General, Environmental Policy and Planning, Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Ms Kate Wakeling, State Community Manager – Queensland, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
- Ms Simone Looi-Britton, Sustainability & Public Policy General Manager, Veolia Australia and New Zealand
- Mr Jon Westover, Managing Director – Global Operations, Jurlique International
- Dr Kate Ringvall, Sustainability Manager, IKEA Australia
- Ms Emma Herd, CEO, Investor Group for Climate Change
Visit the 2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference website for further information and to register today!