The 2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference is almost here again and will be held in a few weeks over Thursday 8 and Friday 9 March at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane.
The 2nd annual conference will explore sustainability best practice within organisations, creating resilience in business and ways to implement change. The conference speakers and partners will provide insight into how they are interweaving sustainability practices within their organisations, navigating change and the differences they are making within national and multinational companies and small business.
- Technology automation
- Future of renewables
- Food security
- Sustainable construction
- Waste as a resource
Featured Speakers Include:
- Mr Lucas Cullen, Board Member, Blockchain Association of Australia
- Dr Helen Lewis, Adjunct Professor, Institute for Sustainable Futures, University of Technology Sydney & Environmental Consultant, Helen Lewis Research
- Mr Chris Nunn, Head of Sustainability, Real Estate, AMP Capital
- Mr Tony Roberts, Deputy Director-General, Environmental Policy and Planning, Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Ms Kate Wakeling, State Community Manager – Queensland, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
- Ms Simone Looi-Britton, Sustainability & Public Policy General Manager, Veolia Australia and New Zealand
- Mr Jon Westover, Managing Director – Global Operations, Jurlique International
- Dr Kate Ringvall, Sustainability Manager, IKEA Australia
- Ms Emma Herd, CEO, Investor Group for Climate Change
Visit the 2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference website for further information and to register today!