The “Taking Care of Business: Sustainable Transformation” conference wil be held on the 15th & 16th September 2011 at the Radisson Resort, Gold Coast, Australia.
If you would like to speak at the conference you have until the 15th of June 2011 to submit an abstract of your presentation here.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Hon Kate Jones MP, Minister for Environment and Resource Management, Queensland Government, to open conference.
- Murray Hogarth, Director, The 3rd Degree, is a business environmentalist. He advises corporate, government and community clients on climate and sustainability strategy and communications.
- Gary Horsfield, Vice President of Operations and Supply Chain for PepsiCo, Australia & New Zealand.
- Susanne Cooper B.A.(Hons); D.Ed; M.Sc, Associate; Sustainability Practice Leader, Sinclair Knight Merz
- Karlson ‘Charlie’ Hargroves B.E, Co-Founder and Director, The Natural Edge Project
- Professor John Cole, Director, Australian Centre for Sustainable Business and Development, USQ
- Monique Chelin – Director of MJC Sustainability
- Tim Eldridge – Founder, Eldridge Marketing. Former Senior Partner, Executive Marketing Director, IBM Brand Services for Ogilvy& Mather N.Y. Former Executive Vice-President, World-wide Account Director for Saatchi and Saatchi N.Y.
- Associate Professor Retha Wiesner -Australian Centre for Sustainable Business and Development U.S.Q.
- Bruce Mitchell – Founder, The Mitchell Enviro Industrial Estate; Finalist for the 2011 QLD Senior of the Year Award and Winner for the 2010 Premier’s Climate Smart Award.
- Paula Drayton, Director, Resource Advisory
- Rob Cawethorne, Managing Director Carbon Reduction Institute
- Kirsty Chessher, EnviroDevelopment National Manager, Urban Development Institute of Australia (QLD)
- Kristine Dewar, Business Sustainability Analyst, Carbon House
- Egle Garrick, General Manager, Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority
- Hugh Grant, Director, Net Balance
- Tony Hall, CEO, GreenBizCheck
- Simon McCabe, Business Relations Manager, Intelligent Pathways
- Susan Harris, National Science Leader, CPG New Zealand Limited
- Robert Hassett, Senior Natural Resource Officer, Department of Environment and Resource Management
- Mark Leckenby, CEO, Auzion Solar Power
- La Vergne Lehmann, Researcher, University of Ballarat
- Dr Gayle Mayes, Lecturer & Researcher, Sustainability Research Centre
- Rebecca Miller Senior Consultant ARUP
- Robert Mrozowski, Senior Environmental Health Officer – Waste Management Queensland Health
- Ralph Plarre, Co-Owner, Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses
- Dr Stephen Skull, Manager Environment Policy, Sunshine Coast Council
- Bernhard Voll, Managing Director, Blue Diamond Energy Solutions
- Kayt Watts, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Forestry Standard Limited
- Stella Whittaker – Senior Executive, Sustainability and Climate Change – Manidis Roberts
The full conference website is available here