Sustainability in Business: The National Sustainability in Business Conference; renewables, markets, innovation, opportunities and capital will be held 23 – 24 March 2017 at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Brisbane.
The Conference will address the need for sustainable business practices, and what this means in today’s ever-changing world.
Included will be an extensive range of topics with keynotes, concurrent sessions, forum presentations, case studies, panel discussions and poster presentations.
Sustainability in Business Speaker opportunity
Presenters or organisations wishing to speak are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words. All proposals will be reviewed by the program committee. Presentations will be selected that provide a program offering a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues related to the conference theme.
Speakers can either provide a 30 minute presentation within the following session topic areas:
- Renewable Energy Systems and Sources: Biofuel, Biomass, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy, Energy Storage and Wind Power. This can also include energy transformation from renewable energy system to grid.
- Think Local First: development of the local economy and community, urban agriculture, Buy Local.
- Innovative Business Opportunities: Incubators, Start Ups, Venture Capital / Entrepreneurs.
- The Energy Market: Regulators, Wholesale and Supply Chain, Retailers, Consumer Demand, Carbon trading, Emissions.
- Trends, Policies and Strategies: current and emerging trends, technologies, research, government policies and industry initiatives within the sustainability sector
Or present for 15 minutes within an interactive 90 minute Q&A Forum on the following:
- Opportunities, Markets and Capital
To submit an abstract CLICK HERE. Abstracts close: 27th October 2016.
Sustainability in Business: This conference will bring together leading academics, thought leaders, opinion makers and industry experts to deliberate and discuss sustainability issues confronting Australia. The program will be designed to challenge, inspire, demonstrate and encourage participants while facilitating discussion.
The National Sustainability in Business Conference; renewables, markets, innovation, opportunities and capital will be held 23 – 24 March 2017 at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane.
To express your interest in the Conference CLICK HERE.