The Sustainability in Business Association will celebrate its 6th birthday this year with a change of focus and a wider business and sectoral agenda.
Included in the new initiatives are;
• An updated website with increased member content. This will include sustainability podcasts and papers from a number of conferences.
• Members will have the opportunity to present at a selection of conferences and have their business papers published internationally with an ISBN number. Academic papers will also have the option of peer reviewing before publication.
• Sustainability streams and access to member rates will be available at the following affiliated conferences;
o Australian Liveable Cities Conference – Melbourne (stream dedicated to sustainability practitioners)
o Australian and New Zealand Disaster & Emergency Management Conference – Gold Coast
o Australian Regional Development Conference – Albury /Wodonga
o 8th International Urban Design Conference – Brisbane
o Developing Northern Australia Conference – Townsville
• The Association will also launch a “One Day Sustainability Meeting” series in Melbourne and Sydney, to facilitate the publication of member’s papers internationally.
• Members are encouraged to submit articles (minimum 400 maximum 600 words) for the Association Blog which has an average of 3700 readers per month. Each new story will also be heavily promoted on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We will work with and encourage both State and Federal Governments to recognise the importance of the sector to the national economy.
Thanks to ongoing support from our business partners the Association will not charge any membership fees in 2015/16.
Lend your support to these initiatives and join now http://goo.gl/yz2cjg