Renewables – Markets – Innovation – Opportunities – Capital
Following feedback from Association members and partners the “National Sustainability in Business Conference” will be re-convened on the Gold Coast in October 2016.
The Conference will have the following focus;
- Renewable Energy Systems and Sources such as Biofuel, Biomass, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy, Energy Storage and Wind Power.
- Think Local Firstl – development of the local economy and community, urban agriculture, Buy Local.
- Innovative business opportunities, Incubators, Start Ups, Venture Capital / Entrepreneurs.
- The Energy Markets – Regulators, Wholesale and Supply Chain, Retailers, Consumer Demand, Carbon trading
National Sustainability in Business Conference 2016
Conference streams will include but not be limited to;
- The Markets – The Regulators
- Business Opportunities/Venture Capital
- New Trends and Technologies
- Policies and Strategies that address the conference themes
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System to Grid
- Energy Research and Application for Business
- Public Awareness and Education
- Future Challenges and Directions
The program will consist of keynote presentations, concurrent sessions and workshops.
All presenters will have the opportunity to have their paper published internationally with an ISBN in the “Book and Proceedings and Outcomes” which will be available post event. The program will have over 40 presenters and all attendees will have access to the pod-cast archive included in the registration fee.
Details on how to speak or present a workshop at the conference will be released later this month.
Like minded Associations or groups who want their members to have access to special discounted rates should contact the secretariat (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference is an initiative of the Association for Sustainability in Business Inc (a non-government not for profit organisation) and its partners.